Terms & Conditions
By joining CRIS4FIT/Cristina’s class, you confirm to abide by the Terms & Conditions (Sale Policy + Medical Disclaimer) on this page. I look forward to training together with you.
- Each online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product(s) they purchased to any third party or person.
- All content is the property of CRIS4FIT/Cristina and is not to be recorded.
- All transactions are made through payment gateways such as PayPal/ Stripe and uses SSL encryption, ensuring that your information is secure. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and your details are not stored during this process.
- All purchases made on CRIS4FIT are non-refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made, or you miss your class for any reason, please contact Cristina, and she will find a happy resolution for you. You won’t lose any of your paid class/classes.
- By placing an order with CRIS4FIT, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us), and accept all the Terms & Conditions, which apply to all orders placed.
- CRIS4FIT reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
- I understand that when participating in any exercise program there is the possibility of physical injury. Participation in the program increases heart rate and body temperature. As with anything in life, exercise is not without risks and this or any other exercise programme could result in injury. They include but are not limited to: aggravation of a pre-existing condition(s), or adverse effect of over-exertion such as muscle strain, change in blood pressure, fainting, disorders related to heart etc.
- The classes provided by Cris4Fit are not to be interpreted as a recommendation for any specific medical treatment plan or medical course of action.
- Please use good judgement and common sense when taking the class, consider your level and ability and choose the appropriate level of the exercises and rest when you need to. CRIS4FIT/Cristina will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of the fitness programme
- To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning my or any exercise programme, please consult a healthcare provider for appropriate exercise prescription and safety precautions. The exercise instruction and advice presented in the classes are in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation with a qualified doctor.
- As with any exercise programme, if at any point during the class you begin to feel dizzy or have any physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and seek medical advice. By participating in the classes you are doing so at your own risk.
- As a participant you waive, release and forever discharge CRIS4FIt/Cristina from any and all responsibilities or liability for any present and future injuries or damages resulting or arising from my participation in any activities.
- Specifically, you agree that only you bear the responsibility for making lifestyle change decisions which without limitation includes your ability to participate in exercise regimes. Under no circumstances will CRIS4FIT be responsible for the onset or exacerbation of health problems, injuries, or medical conditions that may potentially result from your participation in exercise or changes in lifestyle.